Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Our trip to the Laundrette

Our first trip to the Laundrette. The pictures are self-explanatory! :D

Ammar getting all excited over the machines - lots and lots of machines!!

Hmm... let's see if I can understand Spanish.
Por favor = Please; solamente (I've seen this around, I think it means only); jaboon en liquido = I think it's liquid soap, cause jaboon looks like sabun anyways; maquinos = easy, machines, cause there's only 4 machines that are like this one!! Yeaaa!! I read Spanish!! :D

Ammar and an elder chica Latina. Hmmm.. possible girlfriend?? Naahh!! Not yet, cause it was like listening to a duck and a chicken talking together! :D

The dryers. Lots and lots of them!

The trusted tandem Jeep stroller that carried Ammar and the laundry. Just like the other Hispanics do right here in the neighborhood. Hey, we're fitting in quite well I would say! :)

Lady Blurr... Hahahaha.. Notice the vacant blur look. That's me observing people, duh!!

And we have the brother, living in his own world. Check out the board shorts - dah tak sejuk dah!! Omputeh la katakan!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home